Sun 23 Jun 2019 7
posted by Tapestry
Boris keeps getting knifed at each moment he’s about to grasp the premiership. His old ‘friend’ from Eton – Gove – was ready with the knife when May won the contest, and he had to stand aside. Now his pretty little thing is working hard to sink his chances. Check into her background and it’s obvious she’s up to her neck in globalist connections, probably put in place to bring Boris down when the moment calls for it…unless he’s party to the charade himself which would seem unlikely.
- The Sun tries to brush the situation aside as follows –
IT’S a scene repeated up and down the country.
Man comes in from a long day at work and like bungling Boris Johnson spills wine on the couch to his partner’s annoyance.
Many of us have had those long, stressful days that you just want to end, when our tempers and fuses are short.
In Carrie and Boris’ case you can understand how the argument would’ve been sparked.
Boris would’ve been shattered, desperate for a haven after a gruelling 15-hour day on the Tory leadership campaign.
For Carrie, the day would have been even more emotionally draining because — as a victim of taxi driver John Worboys — she learned the rapist had pleaded guilty to four more attacks.
To top it, she’d also been out on the trail with Boris, too.
It takes little, then, to light the touch paper.
But what neither would’ve bargained for when tempers frayed was that they were being recorded by neighbours and police subsequently called. I’d be devastated if mine did that.
There is every chance they kissed and made up. But I don’t imagine they’ll be inviting the neighbours round to share a bottle of red any time soon.
People should calm down: it’s wine stain, not Weinstein.
By Jane Atkinson, Features Editor SUN
TAP – I agree. Recording neighbours is a nasty little dirty trick played by a couple of very creepy people. Sympathy to B & C.
But hang on a minute! Who is this pretty little thing who’s at Boris’ side?
- Carrie Symonds is a 31-year-old PR guru currently in a relationship with Boris Johnson.
- Her parents are Matthew Symonds, one of the founders of the Independent, and Josephine Mcaffee who was one of the paper’s lawyers.
- Matthew Symonds is Executive Director of the Larry Ellison Foundation, a position he took up in May 2018 after more than 20 years at The Economist, where his last job was as Defence and Diplomatic Editor. During his time at The Economist, Matthew also served as Political Editor and Technology Editor, winning the Wincott Prize for financial journalism in 1998. He was a co-founder of The Independent newspaper and was strategy director of BBC Worldwide Television before joining The Economist. He is the author of “Softwar: an intimate portrait of Larry Ellison and Oracle”, which was published in 2003.
TAP – not much of a Brexiteer then! Is Carrie Boris’ handler, no less – or put there to do a Michael Gove on him, and stab him in the back? Back-stabbers don’t come much prettier it has to be said. Boris should find himself a good Brexiteer girl and dump this hot sauce sent to bring him down by a Rothschild intelligence agency.
- Lawrence Joseph “Larry” Ellison (born August 17, 1944) is an American businessman, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who is a co-founder and the executive chairman and chief technology officer (CTO) of Oracle Corporation. As of March 2019, he was listed by Forbes magazine as the fourth-wealthiest person in the United States, and as the seventh-wealthiest in the world, with a fortune of $66.1 billion, (increased from $54.5 billion in 2018).
TAP – looks like the big money’s got Boris’ card marked. He needs to sort out who his friends are pretty quick if he’s to survive the coming onslaught.
- Wikipedia – During the 1970s, after a brief stint at Amdahl Corporation, Ellison began working for Ampex Corporation. His projects included a database for the CIA, which he named “Oracle”. Ellison was inspired by a paper written by Edgar F. Codd on relational database systems called “A Relational Model of Data for Large Shared Data Banks”. In 1977, he founded Software Development Laboratories (SDL) with two partners and an investment of $2,000; $1,200 of the money was his.
TAP – Ellison’s genealogy looks totally scrubbed, suggesting he’s not unconnected to great wealth but it’s not revealed whose wealth that might be.