This puts Public Officials on the spot:
- We are an unaffiliated group of Local Residents concerned about the lack of democratic process in local government planning & policy. Thus you cannot label us or smear us. we have one aim & this is it. Anything else is a distraction & therefore it is not on the table.
You need everything to be put on paper & has to be served on the people who are going to read it first. Anything that is said is not relevant.
Record all public meetings because officials lie all the time because Natural Law has been taken out of the equation.
The role of Trustee in Public Life is absolute. Public Trustees have to fill their objectives.
Mark Windows has had great success when putting information before Public Trustees. the ones with braincells know they are liable for certain things – so it has to come back to indemnity. Who indemnified you? Who underwrote you? This comes down on people making decisions they could be liable for. They try to obfuscate & get rid of their public liability via various ”schemes”
So you are an unaffiliated group of residents who are not part of their ”Action Group” controlled by their plants so you cannot be pigeonholed. The system they use is based on the Soviet System
- We will remain unaffiliated as individuals acting collectively with one aim, within the law, (This is important because they often accuse you of being ”lawless”) towards a truly inclusive, democratic, process where all voices are heard.
- We are not affiliated with any group or organisation what-so-ever & our group doesn’t have a name. We have just come together for this issue. Thus the group cannot be slandered, infiltrated or diverted.
- This does not mean that we do or do not endorse other groups. Thus they can’t tie you to any -ve associations e.g. far right et al.
- We do not agree with arriving at ”consensus” through being steered into pre-determined outcomes by trained facilitators either working for the Council or Public Private Partnerships. If there is a facilitator there tell the Council that you will elect your own from within the group as the spokesperson to hand in the information they should have read before the meeting which needs to be discussed now because they are all public servants & the council tax pays their wages. Always remind them of that.
- We deem this to be against the public interest & an affront to democracy.