PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT…
Contrary to what most churches teach, God does not rule the world…
1) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. – 1st John 5:19
2) Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out. – John 12:31
3) I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me. – John 14:30
4) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. – Revelation 12:9
5) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. – 2nd Corinthians 4:4
6) And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. – 2nd Corinthians 11:14
…but God will rule again very soon!
FIVE EVENTS TO COME:
1. World leaders say “Peace and security!” CHECK
2. Nations attack and destroy “Babylon the Great” IN PROGRESS
3. Attack on Jehovah’s people PENDING
4. War of Armageddon PENDING
5. Christ throws Satan and his demons into the abyss PENDING
DRAMATIC WORLD EVENTS SIGNALLING THAT THE END IS NEAR:
1) GLOBAL WAR AND ESCALATING CHAOS
You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom . . . All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. — Matthew 24:6-8.
2) DISEASE AND HUNGER WORLDWIDE
In one place after another food shortages and pestilences.— Luke 21:11.
3) WIDESPREAD LAWLESSNESS AND RELIGIOUS CONFUSION
Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. — Matthew 24:11, 12.
4) MORAL AND SOCIAL BREAKDOWN ON AN UNPRECEDENTED SCALE
In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, . . . disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride. — 2 Timothy 3:1-4.
5) GOOD NEWS OF GOD’S KINGDOM PREACHED WORLDWIDE
This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. — Matthew 24:14.
6) CRITICS DENY THAT THE END IS NEAR
In the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: ‘Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning. — 2 Peter 3:3,4
All of these things have to happen. Nothing we do can stop them from taking place. People are being lead to believe that our political votes have the potential to improve things or even curtail these things from happening. This is not the case. These events will take place regardless of what we do.
1) Moreover, when you hear of wars and reports of wars, do not be alarmed; these things must take place, but the end is not yet. – Mark 13:7
2) You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. – Matthew 24:6
3) Furthermore, when you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified. For these things must take place first, but the end will not occur immediately. – Luke 21:9
Exposing the evil is one thing, but then where do we go?
1) Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good. – Romans 12:21
2) Turn away from what is bad and do what is good. – Psalm 34:14
3) Let him turn away from what is bad and do what is good; let him seek peace and pursue it. – 1st Peter 3:11
4) Let the wicked man leave his way and the evil man his thoughts; Let him return to Jehovah who will have mercy on him, to our God for he will freely forgive. – Isaiah 55:7
5) Let go of anger and abandon rage; do not become upset and turn to doing evil. – Psalm 37:8
6) Do not be upset because of evil men or envious of wrong doers. – Psalm 37:1
How can we conquer evil with good?
1) On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self control… – Galatians 5:22,23
2) And let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works. – Hebrews 10:24
3) By this all will know that you are my disciples – if you have love among yourselves. – John 13:35
4) Whoever does not love has not come to know God, because God is love. – 1st John 4:8
5) Do not love either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. – 1st John 2:15
What the world portrays as love and goodness is not Jehovah’s definition of love and goodness. We can learn the true meaning of love and goodness from Jehovah himself in his word, the bible. Drawing close to him will help us do this.
Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. – James 4:8
We must, therefore, make the first move. But, how can we draw close to God?
1) This book of the law should not depart from your mouth, and you must read it in an undertone day and night, (or he meditate on it) in order to observe carefully all that is written in it; for then your way will be successful and then you will act wisely. – Joshua 1:8
2) But his delight is in the law of Jehovah, and he reads his law in an undertone day and night. (or he meditates on his law) – Psalm 1:2
The bible tells us the past, present, and future of humanity. It tells us what happened in the past and predicted the problems it would cause in the future which are transpiring now exactly as foretold. Above all, though, it tells us what hope we have for the future and how we might benefit from what has been promised to us.
1) This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. – John 17:3
2) The righteous will possess the Earth, and they will live forever on it. – Psalm 37:29
3) And all your people will be righteous; They will possess the land forever. – Isaiah 60:21
4) When the storm passes by, the wicked one will be no more, but the righteous one is a foundation forever.
5) And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in paradise. – Luke 23:43
6) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 6:23
7) Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. – Matthew 13:40
8) He gave himself for our sins so that he might rescue us from the present wicked system of things according to the will of our God and father. – Galatians 1:4
Why study the bible?
What happens at a bible study?
Request a free bible study: