- MR: Boris Johnson tells us that we are still at Level 4 Patrick. Yet have been given an extensive set of rules in order the free up the Lockdown situation.
- PH: Well I’m passing on one of these – if you are in a room of people watching TV, try not to shout & turn the volume down as this reduces the possibility of expelling saliva droplets over your colleagues. GW: This is an actual extract actually.
- MR: Making sense of CV with Worldometer – Something that Goggle is trying to hide. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
- GW: Yep only someone with Mike Robinson’s background would find this huge collection of graphs & stats riveting – & updated in real time. Gosh. Best he gets to grips with it so I don’t have to. LoL. Had to go to Yandex to find it though.
- GW: So who’s running it Mike?
- MR: Here’s the person running it at University of Maryland Dept of Chemistry & Biochemistry.
- MR: They have put some caveats up Patrick in that their model is only accurate if countries maintain the same reporting & testing pattern throughout but the important thing to note is that their R Number was rapidly going down on 24 May when UK Lockdown was declared??????
- PH: I see.
- MR: Just another piece of evidence to add to the rest. It was inappropriate & came too late. GW: And to show that the reason for going ”full lockdown” on 24 May 2020 had very little to do with the safety/health of the General Sheeplic & a lot more to do with implementation of the Government’s ”Change” Agenda.
- PH: Even with a margin for error it tells a very clear story. There are plenty of experts not sitting on the SAGE Board & one is Dr John Lee. Here’s what he has to say: “”As a former professor of pathology & someone who has had a long research career, I am familiar with critical assessment of data. And in the case of ‘R’ I can tell you that this is not a strong enough number to bear the burden of any Government Policy, let alone a policy with the magnitude of lockdown.”
- Dr John A Lee, a recently retired professor of pathology and NHS consultant pathologist, has repeatedly called for a critical and dispassionate examination of the evidence in relation to Covid-19, raising questions about the government and its advisers’ interpretation of the data. spiked caught up with him to find out more.
- PH: There’s Dr Michael Levitt from Stanford who won the 2013 Nobel Laureate – ‘‘From the very first confirmed case the rate of growth of COVID-19 cases is not constant. Thus growth is never exponential…..”
- PH: Then there’s Dr Sunetra Gupta from Oxford – ”In almost every context we’ve seen the epidemic grown turnaround & die, almost like clockwork. Different countries have had different lockdown policies & yet what we’ve observed is almost a uniform pattern of behaviour which is highly consistent with the SIR Model. To me that suggests that much of the driving force here was due to the build-up of immunity.”
- GW: Henningsen’s explanation of how the Government has been at the mercy of the Dunning-Kruger effect on all this is priceless.
- GW: A nice looking lady who has our interests at heart. Good on her. Who would you rather invite to your drinks party Dr Sunetra Gupta or Dr Fauci? I rest my case. Heck let’s push the boat out & invite Dr John Lee as well. He looks like a nice bloke with a proper heart. Why can’t we have people like these representing us instead of that w&#%*@ in the pink tie?