SBV Sentenced By Video
CLC News – 27 May 2020
- GcMAF and the Persecution of David Noakes, Lyn Thyer & Immuno Biotech
- David Noakes will now have to appear at a new hearing 19 June 2020.
- The Judicial System continues to commit crimes against the people.
- Justice Supperstone has been prosecuted by the Common Law Court as well.
- Justice Supperstone apparently shut down a court case involving Boris Johnson when he was Mayor. Judges are required to disclose any ”conflicts on interest” they might have.
- Supperstone did not disclose any but Supperstone used to be one of Johnson’s Lawyers. There was a payment of UKPDS 35,500 to Supperstone from Johnson’s GLA Account in 2008 that Supperstone has not disclosed.
- Supperstone has been a member of the men’s only super private club The Garrick of which Boris Johnson’s father Stanley is also a member. Michael Gove is also a member.
- If Supperstone had ruled against Johnson in this case then he would have also been ruling against several other members of his establishment thus making his time there uncomfortable.
- Marcus Ball has made a complaint to the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office. Read the grievance in full here – https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Ball-v-Johnson-FV-290519.pdf