The easiest way to keep track of what is happening on Social Media
- The BBC is involved at the highest level with this. So licence payers are paying for being spied on by Crowd Tangle.
- George Soros is invested in this company.
- This is why we need an Internet Bill of Rights.
- Fakebook is also involved with it. Nick Clegg etc. So users can be banned from social platforms for putting up certain Memes which go against tptwtb accepted norm.
- Macron is a major investor in a company called Hyper-Optics & is also involved with this.
- [[[They]]] don’t like Memes sized 600×335 – Message Bang straight on the screen – So obviously KEEP DOING THEM!
- Further Info @https://monitoring.bbc.co.uk/insight