Brian Gerrish, Mike Robinson and David Scott with today’s UK Column News. To take part in live chat please join us here: https://wwww.ukcolumn.org/community/…
- Boris talks about getting Libya back in the fold. BG: Just remember that we destroyed Libya because Gadaffi wasn’t ”playing the game” & then guess what organisation went in to rebuild their administrative sector – Common Purpose.
- MR: Moving on – Davos just kicking off & the theme is Stakeholders for a Sustainable World. Prince Charles will be giving a Special Address. Greta of course demanded that they ”put an end to the madness.” DS: Yes – It is sad to see that someone so naive is being used in such a cynical way..
- MR: UK Africa Investment Summit is in progress & Boris said ”the UK should be the investment partner of choice.” Africa wants sustainable growth. MR: I’m not sure that Africa is demanding SG. I think ”Sustainable Growth” is being foisted upon them.
- BG: The suggestion that Parliament should move. Here’s the 2018 article. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/01/the-guardian-view-on-parliaments-move-be-bold-leave-london
- Now in 2019 – Shipping the House of Lords north is a great idea. Let’s send the MPs as well – https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/20/house-lords-north-york-mps-palace-westminster
- DS: We now say that ”mass democracy” is a bit ugly, so are we going to change it to ???? Fascism???
- MR: Let’s move on to Laurence Fox for a moment. Well David. DS: Fox did say in the past ”[[[they]]] seek to murder your opinion.” This now seems to have happened. Look at what happened on Question Time recently.
- DS: Laurence Fox: Let the hipsters hate me – I won’t dance to their tune. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/laurence-fox-interview-let-the-hipsters-hate-me-i-wont-dance-to-their-politically-correct-tune-5d7tdgwz7
- DS: His Twitter feed is hilarious with all these lefties posting there. Some of the comments are quite nasty though. He is supposed to be destroyed and never work again according to the ”script” but this is just not happening. GW: Wow. First tptwtb failed at the recent Virginia Gun Grab & now Laurence Fox. Goodness. Populists: 2 Globalists: 0 I’ll drink to that!
- Pelosi signed articles of impeachment with pens that looked like bullets – https://www.wnd.com/2020/01/pelosi-signed-articles-impeachment-pens-looked-like-bullets/
BG: It looks like the message says ”If impeachment doesn’t work …..” Quite sinister really.