- Edwin Bramall, who was appointed to serve on Lord Mountbatten’s staff.
- Lord Mountbatten lusted after young boys, according to FBI files.
- Edwin Bramall was appointed to serve on Lord Mountbatten’s staff in 1963.
- Both Bramall and Mounbatten have been accused of involvement in child sexual abuse.
- NEWLY unearthed FBI files describe Lord Mountbatten, as ‘a homosexual with a perversion for young boys’.
- Malta is popular with Cliff Richard.
- In historian Andrew Lownie’s The Mountbattens: Their Lives & Loves, there is a reference to Ron Perks, who was Mountbatten’s driver in Malta in 1948.
- Ron Perks tells how Mountbatten loved the Red House near Rabat.
- The Red House ‘was an upmarket gay brothel used by senior naval officers’.
- Top military figures are reported to have visited the KINCORA boy brothel in the UK.
- India Hicks is in Jeffrey Epstein’s Black Book.
- India Hicks is the granddaughter of Mountbatten.
- Mountbatten is believed to have visited the Kincora boy brothel with Anthony Blunt.
- mountbatten-grandchild-11-given-valium / india-hicks-love-family / Show this thread
Reports that Epstein had $100,000 of cement delivered to his island before his arrest