Published on 29 Dec 2018
Part 1: The New Face of Philanthropy is Censorship.
In this video I look at “survival anxiety” as a tool of the social engineers. I talk about deplatforming from pay*pa*, P@tre0n, and how M@sterc@card is behind it all. I also show how Corporate foundations suck the lifeblood from the countries in which they are created by siphoning off wealth from the host countries and using it offshore for their own gain.
- July 2010 Deloitte: WHAT’S NEXT for PHILANTHROPY – With support from the W.K. KELLOGG FOUNDATION and the ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON FOUNDATION – We have long believed that the new connective technologies are the Trojan Horse of Change in philanthropy & the social sector as a whole. The challenge is to build the tools that make it easier for people to do the right thing & harder for them to do the wrong thing.
- Scare Tactic No 1: UN issues dire warning on climate change – We only have 10 years left apparently.
- Scare Tactic No 2: 25 May 2017: The Brexit effect: The fall in EU migration spells trouble for the UK
- Scare Tactic No 3: PayPal GoFundMe Patreon Banned a Bunch of people for being ALT Right
- AP: ALT Right is just code for ”people speaking out against the Globalists”
- AP: We have a group of financial services providers laying down censorship & hiding it behind a facade of philanthropy.
- 16 August 2018: MasterCard says it blacklisted Robert Spencer because of “illegal content”
- Nick Monroe 23 December 2018: PayPal and Mastercard Expand Partnership to Benefit Consumers, Merchants and Financial Institutions – ”Let’s leave no room for doubt here, about these 2 entities working together”
- AP: Guess what? The MasterCard Foundation owns 10.5% of the company. There’s all manor of Tax Avoidance built into this. Basically the MasterCard Foundation has become the R&D part of the company. Mastercard can thus operate outside the normal regulatory framework with very little scrutiny.
- MasterCard are carrying out wide social experiments with micro-finance & digital IDs – a cashless society – in Africa.
- Top 10 private foundations led by wealthy individuals – Headed by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; Li Ka Shing Foundation, based in Hong Kong; the Sulaiman Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Rajhi Endowments (Saudi Arabia); the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (UK); Carlos Slim Foundation (Mexico). GW: Goodness Carlos Slim has been named by an escaped MK Ultra Slave for all sorts of ”odd stuff.”
- AP: If these Foundations were not set up then 50% of the funds in them would have gone to the Inland Revenue yet these entities rarely fund local things within the first world country in which they are based.
- 25 January 2018: ATTORNEYS ON NEW TAX LAW: NONPROFITS DON’T KNOW WHAT’S HIT THEM YET
I am glad you are on this Polly! The Patreon/Pay Pal/MC/Stripe collaboration vs Sargon of Akkad is a major toward is a step in the direction of social credit scoring —when the credit card companies are getting involved with speech and thought police and can take down individual and influence others, truly how far are we from these companies creating a version of China’s social scoring credit system? These firms need to be investigated, regulated, and broken up. I can’t wait to see what type of free speech platform JBP comes up with
This is a great presentation Polly, because I don’t recall anyone covering this all-important illegal activity as a special presentation. Many presenters make this point in passing on their videos. This is a sneaky way of subverting the First Amendment. Right now, I think POTUS 45 has higher priorities such as GITMO trials, chem trails, China, California fires etc. When things are more stabilized, I hope to see a coordinated submission to the Attorney General from people like Polly claiming backdated funding from Google. Google is in effect a stealth public utility, because it has claimed massive funding and support from tax payer funded entities.
Foundations are evil! It would figure though when you look at all of the people that have foundations (Clinton’s, Trudeau and nearly every globalist company). What blows my mind are the sheer number of these things. I was looking on line and apparently, there are over 1.5 million NGOs, Foundations etc in the US and close to 200,000 in Canada. Can’t wait for part two.
It’s also a masonic thing. Philanthropist by day, child rapist by night.
Duality and whatnot…
Polly, go look up Quantum Financial System. The Elite are planning on stealing the wealth.