- Secret Courts and Shadow Government e.g. Melanie Shaw has been subject to Secret Hearings as they were not listed publicly and the hearings sometimes went on without her even hearing what was going on or being able to speak!!!
- If there is a decision to hear ”closed evidence” those defendants are not entitled to see the nature of the evidence, they are not entitled to rebut the evidence and a third party who may or may not know anything about them goes in to represent them . ”Isn’t this the old Soviet system?” ponders Mr Gerrish.
- JConHR maintained that ”closed proceedings” are inherently unfair and contrary to the Common Law tradition
- The Attorney General is seeking to appoint new members to the panel of ”advocates” in particular those with expertise in family law
- There is a case in Sheffield at the moment where video evidence of a child being abused is being shut out of court and there is use of the psychiatric system to silence those who have evidence of abuse.
- Grenfell Response – The Independent Recovery Task Force – full of ”selected elitist leaders” one and all – Common Purpose proponents.
- When did the public elect Wilton Park managers & advisory council members to devise British Government Policy?