- TeasMaid’s Great Repeal Bill has been rebranded – but it is NOT about Repeal at all. This name is actually 180 degrees from what it will really be about.
- Grenfell Tower – the police have now have said that maybe 350 were living in the tower and that 80 people is the final death toll. More than 80 people died.
- Guardian – ”Grenfell survivors blame mainstream media – how do we overcome mistrust?” Media should not just accept ”the story” as told by the authorities but to do a bit of investigative journalism and find the truth perhaps.
- Telegraph – Death threats, physical abuse and living under police protection – Tory MPs reveal the shocking reality of life on the campaign trail As if Tory MPs are the only ones ”under the gun” – what about Tony Bliar? didn’t someone put up a bounty for his arrest in 2010? MPs don’t seem to understand why they are so unpopular.
- Rebecca Long Bailey says Uber is morally unacceptable – The so-called ”Gig Economy.” What the government is doing to pensioners – that is immoral. UBER are pushing for driverless vehicles Rebecca – that is the real question when you are talking jobs and worker rights. Whole concept of ”employment” is changing and the cost of living is rocketing Rebecca – that’s the question you should be looking at.
- 21st Century Wire – Armed US immigration Officers to Be Stationed in UK Airports