- Unlawful letting in Grenfell Tower would have broken the lettings contract and would have thus invalidated the insurance on the building.
- K&CC had a ”decant policy” in place before the fire.
- A challenge to the authorities – 135 people are known to have survived the fire. Therefore at least several 100 people are now unaccounted for.
- Huge sums of money are at stake here. There’s talk of asbestos, Smoke inhalation damage to lungs etc.
- Gove announced that the UK is taking fair steps towards a ”fair fishing policy” – something new but it isn’t new at all. This is a smokescreen. The EU Common Fisheries Policy contributed to the destruction of British Fishing Industry. UK not really withdrawing but just entering into new negotiations.
- Guardian reported UK Aircraft Carrier could be a ”folly”.
- Iraqis abused by Americans ‘told to blame British troops’ because they were seen as easy targets
- Leigh Day Solicitors which made millions of pounds from Iraqi claims – is charged with 11 counts of misconduct & false claims. All deny any wrongdoing.
- UK Government in race to ”cover up” news of Rogue SAS Unit killings. Operation Northmoor run from a secure bunker in Cornwall.
- Telegraph – The EUSSR is taking over Europe’s taxation and forming an army
- Luc Bovens, London School of Economics and Political Science
Who is afraid of nudges? Wink? Welfare Improvement through Nudging Knowledge (WINK):
- Common Purpose is pushing ”Smart Cities”
- ODI – Challenging the ”backlash” against Globalisation