- Theresa May and the ToriCons are intending to force the NHS via the Naylor Review into a ”Fire Sale” of its assets.
- Obtuse instruments such as STPs have been used to hasten the drive towards a private system.
- Simon Stevens has aided and abetted this. The NHS has been divided into 44 different regions who have been given separate budgets. This is more fragmentation in order to weaken the system. Stevens was adviser to Tony Blair as well when PFIs were set up.
- Oliver Lewin wrote a book ”Privatising the World” – in it he said you have to ”artificially stress it” in order to weaken it. Highly suspicious.
- PFI toxic loans have also been created to suck money out of hospital budgets.
- The idea that we cannot afford a public system is a myth.