- UK 2 percent defence spend should be re-directed away from EUSSR and back into UK
- Reports claim Trump urged Comey to end Michael Flynn investigation
- @ForeignAffairs ”These days, it is not always clear where a foreign threat ends and a domestic threat begins.”
- ”Alternative facts” e.g. yellowcake have been a feature of the intel community for some years.
- NATO is making up Russian threat to justify its own existence – former French intel chief
- Syrian troops advancing towards US and British special forces
- UK/US forces are working with al-Tanf based Free Syrian Army along the Syrian border. UK Gov remaining silent on these operations along the Jordanian border. No word from Theresa May to the UK General Public about this.
- Media On Trial in Frome 11 June 2017 @ 7pm.
- An Open Letter On Defence by senior Defence Chiefs to Theresa May has emerged – there isn’t enough money and there are big problems and responses by the MOD to questions about the adequacy of the defence budget raised by informed commentators have been disingenuous, evading the issue by relentless quoting of irrelevant financial statistics.
- Isn’t that what ToriCons do all the time? Ergo Jeremy Hunt and the Junior Doctor Schamozz.
- Hello 10 May 2017 – Theresa May pledges to increase defence spending after military chiefs warn UK losing the ability to fight wars
Veterans For Britain Warn about EUSSR Army Integration Plans
EUSSR Staff are now sharing our Military Bases.