- Treason May was on the Campaign Trail and said she wanted to lead the world in preventing tourism.
- Bonking Boris the Bald was using the Royal ”We” when talking about bombing Syria. Using the plural ”we” makes psychos feel less lonely.
- OPCW in the news for ”having a 20th birthday” yet they refused to go to Syria to get evidence of what happened in Idlib recently even though preventing Chemical Weapons is their ”business”. They are instead relying on information garnered from Turkey.
- Russia has banned 3 more NGOs linked to Khodorkovsky who is in turn linked to George SoreAss.
- EU is getting Special Status in NATO – > European Army in the making but Fallon was missing in action at that recent Meeting in Malta it seems.
- Junkers has said that EU Military Union was a condition of UK rejoining the EU and T May has reiterated to Junkers that UK is committed to a ”deep and special relationship” with EU.
- NHS not doing enough to help police prevent terror attacks, warns Met’s counterterrorism chief UK is rapidly turning into the Soviet Union. Where will our equivalent of Siberia be?
- Common Purpose trained individuals popping up everywhere. e.g. Alison Hernandez Crime Commissioner. And with their NLP training reframing them there see nothing wrong with the following situation.
- Feltham Young Offenders accused of keeping teen with mental health problems in ‘inhuman’ conditions & Liz Truss simply admits this by replacing well trained staff by cheap substitutes.
- What about Melanie Shaw the brave Child Abuse Survivor still in Solitary in Foston Hall Prison Foston, Derby DE65 5DN Phone: 01283 584300
Governor: Clare Pearson
- Boris Johnson’s father Stanley wants to stabilise the UK population. What does he mean by that? Well actually Mr Johnson, like Boris, hides his true feelings quite well. What he has said is “The basic problem is that the human race is proliferating so fast, you know, we are spreading over the world like a stain and using up the resources.” He has 6 children himself so one could surmise Stanley wants less of ”us” just ”using up resources’ ‘ and more of his sort taking trips to the Arctic. Johnson is similarly baffled by the UK’s stance on halal meat, which he deems “completely ludicrous” and has recently raised with the Environment Secretary.