- T May has ditched ”the pearls” and softened her hairstyle
- Communitarianism is on the way in
- Why is the Labour Party going along with it?
- The MPs are not doing their jobs
- Can they get a ”working majority” or will they cause Mayhem to obtain a ”working party” as in Holland?
- Another Referendum then – Will we get real Agenda stuff debated now? No.
- Melanie Shaw still in solitary confinement – pu there by Theresa May – because she knows too much about the misbehaviour of Tori Politicians.
- Yet another attempted child stealing incident in Devon & Cornwall.
- London’s new police chief Cressida Dick led botched operation that killed Jean Charles de Menezes. Her/His style is shooting people in the head 7 times. Digital Policing is the new way of doing things He/She said. Dick wants to predict crime and says the Data Protection Act is the bain of her life.
- What happened to upholding the law and catching criminals that rob and steal and kill people?
- Decisions are being taken in shadow!!!!!!!!
- Tony Bliar War Criminal – waging an aggressive war is not a crime according to Jeremy Wright.
I knew they would never allow the Brexit – it’s a dictatorship and they don’t give a dam about the people. Next time they’ll rig the result or they’ll stage a false flag terrorist stack that “can only be prevented” if we stay in the EU.
mick burke (edited)
TM can whip my arse anytime.