17 December 2015
“I was raised to show respect. I was taught to knock before I open a door. Say hello when I enter a room. Say please and thank you, and to have respect for my elders. I’d let another person have my seat if they need it. Say ‘yes sir’ and ‘no sir’, and help others when they need me to, not stand on the sidelines and watch. Hold the door for the person behind me, say ‘excuse me’ when it’s needed and to love people for who they are and not for what I can get from them and most importantly, I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.” http://soulspottv.com/blog/keanu-reeves-shares-5-incredible-pieces-of-wisdom/
- So caught up in our daily lives we sometimes forget to take time out to enjoy the beauty of life.
- One of the Hollywood stars without a mansion. I still ride the subway and love it.
- Be thankful for the hard times they can only make you stronger.
- I was raised to show ‘respect’ – see quote above.
- None of us are getting out of here alive so please stop treating yourself like an afterthought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you are carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.
”Even though he’s likely worth $100 million, the man still rides the subway. And he’s super nice about it too.’‘ http://awakeningtimes.com/keanu-reeves-true-tragic-story/
Thanks to a thoughtful member of ”GW Research” for this find.