Parliament TV – Wednesday 25 November 2015 Autumn Statement
- Queen’ll get a massive 7% pay rise despite cuts of billions in public money
- Jeremy Hunt put in a noticeable performance as a ‘nodding donkey’.
‘Nodding Donkey’ at 13:02. Hiding behind GO’s skirts.
- Mr McDonnell Threw “The Book” At Osborne Apparently.
- Osborne quietly cuts funding for all of Britain’s opposition parties
Thanks to Labour Left for the links.
- transport suffers deepest cuts after London subsidy axed
GR Comment: “Meanwhile Johnson who wasted hundreds of millions on a cable car from nowhere to nowhere, and on the bus debacle with his incompetent designer friend who was unaware the sun shone in the summer is now misusing the transport budget to build a privately owned “bridge” wanted only be developers which will destroy the finest view on the Thames and be available part-time to the people of London (rather like Johnson himself)”
- things you may have missed in Osborne’s small print
- ‘Town halls are facing a £4.1bn a year black hole in their budgets that not even the closure of every children’s centre, library, museum and park could fill, council leaders have warned.’
Thanks to NLAT for the links.
Maybe now Watford’s elected Mayor Dorothy Thornhill might have to finally give up that mayoral salary earlier than expected. She hasn’t been seen ‘out and about’ for weeks. Not like Dorothy at all.
- Foreign aid farce: Now UK sends £16BILLION overseas – more than ENTIRE Home Office budget
Well step forward Richard Harrington Con MP Watford who is heavily tied in to ‘overseas development’.
Cameron under fire over BILLION POUND aid programme amid refugee agency corruption claims
“In the investigation by Newsweek Middle East both of the whistleblowers said how NGOs in Lebanon – a country ranked as about the 40th most corrupt in the world – applied for as many schemes as possible in the scramble for UN cash from an annual fund of around $1bn, which usually tripled directors salaries, one explained.”
Richard Harrington Con MP Watford is the UK Refugee Tzar btw.
- buy-to-let investors will be down in the dumps
Good as Harrington is one of these.