- Who are Steria Mr Pride? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steria
- What are the Unions saying? ‘The Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union has warned that UK jobs could be offshored following an announcement that back office civil service work is to be outsourced to Steria.’
- Where’s MSM on this one? http://www.computerworlduk.com is carrying the story. FT in there of course. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/94deec1c-1c55-11e3-8894-00144feab7de.html Lovely Jubley.
- Why is Labour not saying something?
- DWP DEfra and Environment Agency are the culprits. http://central-government.governmentcomputing.com/news/steria-gains-preferred-bidder-status-for-issc2
What of Richard Harrington’s trumpeting about Job Creation. More hot air.
GovWatch is reminded of the ‘Combined Disasters Card’ in the Illuminati Card Game after reading this quote ‘Stephen Kelly, the senior responsible officer (SRO) for the Next Generation Shared Services (NGSS) project,’ Hmmm