UK Column 17 September 2013 has highlighted a number of important issues today. Firstly, they maintain that the MSM is full of lightweight ‘fluff’ for some reason. Ergo, they were not very impressed with the ‘Bunny Ears’ one we were looking at earlier. Oh Dear…. OK Brian ….. Hold on a mo ….. Just a minute … Right I’m on it …
1. It seems that the BBC are going to ask their viewing audience how they are doing … http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423112/BBC-launches-review-entire-news-output-ensure-modern-audiences-happy-quality-programmes.html
2. Tightening the control of Social Services on children and loosening of parent role.
3. Care of the Elderly being ‘sold off’ by local authorities to private profit-making sometimes criminal companies eg Carefirst24 – http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9839048/Forgotten-pensioner-close-to-death-after-police-raid-closed-her-care-agency.html
4. Fraud in local councils eg Surrey Council where the Chief Executive Richard Shaw was involved in Fraud – http://www.cpexposed.com/sites/default/files/documents/CP_Press_Surrey_Advertiser.pdf
UK Column maintains that Shaw is Common Purpose.
We watch the Cameron/Clegg Chaos as the NHS Care Sector Juggernaut careers off the Motorway out of control and heads for a brick wall with Cameron at the wheel and Clegg on the Qualcomm Cab Messaging System watching as ‘Bankster Control’ sends in the final ‘Pay Location and ‘Load Breaking Point’.‘
5. In-fighting at the LibDem Conference in Glasgow. Huge pressure in the system. Something’s gonna blow…… Clegg tweets ‘We must be in Government in 2015 to finish ‘the job”?????? ‘We must not look at what happened during the Cold War.’ Why not???
6. Mike Robinson takes apart Osborne’s sound bites such as ‘Small Business more optimistic’ etc – William White from Bank of International Settlements says ‘Houston, we have a problem.’ We have NOT ‘turned a corner’ Mr Osborne. http://www.theage.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/worldwide-credit-excess-worse-than-pregfc-expert-20130917-2tw92.html
7. Brzezinski’s outline of what they were doing in Afghanistan to make it appear that the war was coming from another direction and this is being repeated in Syria. He laughs about how the Russians were undermined.
Magic Circle Report – http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/sept2009/magic-circle-affair-report.pdf
Message for Operative on RedStation – Sorry you are having difficulty with comprehension. I guess Visual is all you understand. Try another channel perhaps.