- Tory: The NHS wastes millions of pounds. It’s inefficient and must be reformed. It’s, it’s… UNSUSTAINABLE!!Tory: Public services are inefficient. Private enterprise is much less wasteful. It’s all for your own good! Tough decisions! REFORM! PATIENT CHOICE!!
- Tory: If we can’t find any figures to twist, we’ll just make some up! A million new private sector jobs! 900,000 skivers! We need a culture of compassion! Overstretched?! Nonsense!! Our doctors and nurses don’t care! People are starving to death and bodies are being dumped in piles in the corridors!! We need reform!! MID STAFFS!!!
- Tory: We must DO something! Anything!! As long as it’s for profit!!!
- Tory: REFOOOOORRRMMMM!!!
- The NHS is safe in our hands!
- Patient choice! Personal healthcare budgets!!
- Localism! Decentralisation! CHOICE!! Responsible to promote, not to provide!! ANYTHING as long as it means we can’t be held responsible!!!
- Forget rail fares! Forget energy bills!! Don’t even THINK about G4S!!! Private is good. Private is better. Private is best!! It just IS!!!
- The vast majority of British people still love the NHS – we’re doing EVERYTHING possible to change that! Aren’t we, Rupert?!! MID STAFFS!!!
- We need you to believe us to pull off this historic demolition!!!
- We really, REALLY need you to believe us! Read the Daily Mail! Or even better, the Telegraph!!
- We’re actually a really, REALLY tiny group of people – but we own the press and control the BBC!! Hahahahaha!!!
- It’s UNSUSTAINABLE, I tell you!!!!!
‘Our bunch of right-wing bandits are a little bit more subtle than their US cousins – they are Brits, after all, and we don’t really do ‘over the top’ (except Alan Rickman, wonderfully).’
Unfortunately he is Spot On.
Despite your comment, SKWalker is ‘on the money’. The Tories are going all out to spin the NHS negatively. ~Gove trying to do same with teachers – but due to FOI requests he was caught out.